Washington, DC- Two veterans of investigations into Communist influence on the U.S. political process have released two new explosive reports on Barack Obama’s ties with extreme anti-American elements, including agents of the Moscow-controlled Communist Party USA. The reports will shed important new light on Barack Obama’s mysterious past.
WHO: Herbert Romerstein, an author and investigative journalist, served as an investigator for the much-feared U. S. House Committee on Un-American Activities, the House Committee on Internal Security, and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. He was head of the Office to Counter Soviet Disinformation for the United States Information Agency. One of his recent books is the acclaimed THE VENONA SECRETS: EXPOSING SOVIET ESPIONAGE AND AMERICA’S TRAITORS.
Cliff Kincaid is an investigative journalist who specializes in analyzing the effects of communist and terrorist influence on the U.S. media. He is founder and president of America’s Survival, Inc., and editor of Accuracy in Media’s AIM Report. He is the author or coauthor of nine books, including WHY YOU CAN’T TRUST THE NEWS, and was instrumental in denying access to the U.S. media market to the Islamic terrorist Al-Jazeera television channel.
Major findings include:
- Barack Obama has been influenced, surrounded and backed by communists, socialists, and those sympathetic to the Arab/Palestinian cause in the Middle East.
- Obama has been in the middle of two international communist networks – one in Hawaii and one in Chicago.
- The Hawaii network included communists Frank Marshall Davis, who was Obama’s personal mentor; actor/singer Paul Robeson; and labor leader Harry Bridges. The network was judged a security threat to the United States and the subject of a congressional hearing on the “Scope of Soviet Activity in the United States.”
- The Hawaii communist network was organized directly by and from Moscow.
- Obama covered up the true identity of Frank Marshall Davis in his book, Dreams From My Father.
- The Chicago network included identified communists and socialists, was committed to a communist victory in the Vietnam War, and took instructions from the communist Castro regime in Cuba.
- In addition to communist terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, who were members of the Weather Underground, the Chicago network includes many veterans of the communist Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) who now proclaim themselves “Progressives for Obama.”
- One of the leaders of “Progressives for Obama” is former SDS leader Tom Hayden, who wrote a letter to a communist Vietnamese official during the Vietnam War hoping for a “victory” over the U.S.
- Several SDS officials and the SDS itself had connections to the Communist Party USA.
- The SDS openly promoted communism, the regimes in Hanoi and Havana, and condemned alleged U.S. “imperialism.”
- There is evidence that Obama backer Bernardine Dohrn, who traveled to Cuba to meet with communist officials, was involved in a bombing that killed a policeman.
- Ayers, who helped launch Obama’s political career, has traveled to Venezuela on several occasions and is an enthusiastic backer of the brand of communism being practiced and promoted by Hugo Chavez.
- Ayers’ university office door and wall are plastered with communist, anti-Israel, and pro-Hugo Chavez propaganda.
- Bernardine Dohrn has participated in two events organized by the Open Society Institute of Obama backer and billionaire leftist George Soros.
- The Democratic Socialists of America (DSA), a group that included a convicted espionage agent for communist East Germany, backed and promoted Obama’s political career.
- Obama spoke at a memorial service on behalf of a leading Chicago socialist activist.
- It appears that Obama actually worked for Ayers in a Chicago educational reform program that dispensed millions of dollars of grants.
- Illinois State Senator Alice Palmer, who picked Obama as her successor, has a record of involvement in communist front activities.
- Obama campaign strategist David Axelrod, as well as Obama himself, have not explained why Ayers, Dohrn, then-State Senator Alice Palmer, and Dr. Quentin Young came together at the Ayers/Dohrn home to launch Obama’s political career.
- Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley, a client of Axelrod, issued a controversial and misleading statement defending Obama’s relationship with communist terrorist Bill Ayers.
- Illinois Lt. Governor Pat Quinn, another Axelrod client, designated “Quentin Young Day” in the state, in honor of an Obama supporter once questioned about his involvement in backing SDS activities and who was accused of being a CPUSA member. (Young refused to deny he was a CPUSA member before a congressional committee but during an informal interview said he had never joined the CPUSA).